Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
Androidbel.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using our website, androidbel.com.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information to our Copyright Agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our website.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent can be reached as follows:
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
If you believe that your content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in the judicial district in which your address is located (or the Southern District of New York if your address is outside of the United States), and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, the accounts of users who are deemed to be repeat infringers.
This policy applies to all users of our website, including without limitation users who upload content, information, and other materials or services, or participate in forums or other community features.
This policy is intended to be consistent with the requirements of the DMCA and other applicable law, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).