The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has recently launched a new Android app called ‘Sambhav’. This app is designed to help the CRPF personnel in their daily operations and activities, as well as provide them with useful information about the force. The main purpose of this application is to make it easier for personnel to access relevant data such as notifications, orders, circulars etc., without having to search through multiple websites or documents.
The Sambhav App provides an easy-to-use interface where users can view all important announcements from the CRPF headquarters at one place. It also allows users to check out various policies related to recruitment and promotions within the force. Additionally, they can find details on various welfare schemes available for serving officers and retired personnel along with other benefits offered by the organization like medical facilities and insurance coverage etc..
In addition, there are several features that have been included in order to improve user experience:
• A dedicated section containing latest news updates from across India related specifically to security forces;
• An exhaustive list of FAQs which answer most common queries regarding service conditions;
• Links providing direct accesses official websites of different departments associated with CRPF;
• Easy navigation options allowing quick switching between sections;
• Push notifications alerting users when any new announcement or update is released by HQrs.;
• Offline mode support enabling use even if internet connection isn’t available at certain times/locations .
Overall ,the Sambhav App proves itself quite helpful for both existing members of CRPF as well those who aspire join its ranks someday!